www.writely.com Amazing what you can do with Web 2.0. This word processor is 100% online, and supports Wiki-style collaboration among team members working directly on the same document. Your workplace gives you insight into revisions made by others, and you only share what you want to share with who you want to share it. Folks can even subscribe to document updates via RSS feeds. Seems to me there will be a lot of "software" like this in the future.
Share documents instantly & collaborate real-time.
* Pick exactly who can access your documents.
* Edit your documents from anywhere.
* Nothing to download -- your browser is all you need.
* Store your documents securely online.
* Offsite storage plus data backup every 10 seconds.
* Easy to use.
* Clean, uncluttered screens with a familiar, desktop feel.