www.ninesystems.com Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Nine Systems helps today’s best-known companies broadcast audio and video over the Internet and wireless easily, affordably and reliably.
Stream OS, Nine Systems' suite of configurable rich media management
tools, provides broadcasters and content owners intelligent control over
management, delivery and reporting of rich media content. Stream OS tools,
offered in Software as a Service (SaaS) form, enable customers to use
drag-and-drop functionality to simply manage, monetize and distribute rich
media content online. All content is delivered through Nine Systems'
Network of Networks, the industry's first aggregated network that
dynamically routes rich media through a hierarchy of Nine Systems' and
The company’s success is due to our:
* Network of Networks, a unique open framework that routes rich media content through Nine Systems CDN and across other top-tier worldwide CDNs.
* Stream OS, a suite of configurable rich media management tools that enable easy publishing of rich media to the Web, detailed usage reports, ad insertion, rights management, and eCommerce.
* Service, a customer-centric focus and dedication to personal, professional service that’s embodied in the company’s technology and people.
Offering the best-of-breed services at competitive prices, Nine Systems:
* Serving over 250 million unique streams monthly for more than 300 major businesses including Universal Music Group, the NBA, Lakewood Church, CBS Sportsline, EMI Music and the NHL.
* Flawless support of milestone events such as 2002 Madonna Webcast from London, the 2003 Windows Media 9 launch, the 2004 Open Championship, Amazon’s 10th anniversary events and continuous support of the NBA online.
* Employing 55 staff at its San Diego HQ and Denver NOC, with additional sales offices in major centers such as Atlanta, LA, Seattle, St. Louis, New York and Washington DC.
* Maintaining a greater than 95% customer retention rate due, in no small way, to the quality of our Client Services staff and our overall operational performance.