www.digitalinsight.com Digital Insight Corporation is the leading online banking provider for financial institutions. Through its comprehensive portfolio of Internet-based financial products and services built upon the Company's unique architecture, Digital Insight enables banks and credit unions to become the trusted transaction hub for their retail and commercial customers. Digital Insight offers consumer and business Internet banking, online lending, electronic bill payment and presentment, check imaging, account-to-account transfers, website development and hosting, marketing programs designed to help increase online banking end user growth, and more. Digital Insight products and services allow financial institution clients to strengthen their customer relationships and effectively compete for market share.
The Company's successful business model is based on multiple growth drivers, including growth in end user adoption, cross-selling additional products, and new client signings.
* Q3 2005 revenue increased to $53.2 million, up 12% from Q3 2004.
* GAAP net income in Q3 2005 increased 65% to $0.19 per diluted share from $0.12 per diluted share in Q3 2004.
* Non-GAAP net income in Q3 2005 increased 33% to $0.23 per share from $0.17 per share in Q3 2004.
* The Company generated $12.5 million in operating cash flow during Q3 2005, up from $9.8 million in Q3 2004.
* Digital Insight remains the largest outsourced provider of Internet banking services, based on its leading base of customers and active end users. At 9/30/2005, 6.0 million consumers and 101,000 businesses were using Digital Insight's online banking platforms.
GAAP / Non-GAAP EPS Reconciliation
* Non-GAAP EPS in Q3 2005 and Q3 2004 exclude non-cash charges equivalent to $0.04 per diluted share related to amortization of intangible assets from prior acquisitions. Non-GAAP EPS in Q3 2004 also excludes a non-recurring tax adjustment equivalent to $0.01 per diluted share.
Products and Services
Digital Insight realizes that our clients' success depends on their ability to attract new business, increase share of wallet, and retain their current customers/members. Driving growth and profitability from the online channel plays a critical role in meeting these goals and we help our clients achieve them through product breadth and reliability, and channel growth support.
Consumer Solutions - Consumer Internet banking products and services designed to increase online adoption and boost retention.
Business Solutions - Internet business banking products and services for financial institutions to become the valued source for their business customers' financial needs.
Lender Solutions - Multi-channel online consumer loan solutions that unify front and back end lending systems, deliver consistent loan underwriting decisions, and increase loan application volumes.
Growth & Retention Program - The Growth and Retention Program (GRP) helps increase online banking end user growth by offering clients marketing materials and training tools.
Web Services - Website and portal design, hosting and maintenance from our award-winning team of designers and programmers.